Monday, May 9, 2011

Join us at Epiphany Boutique for a Networking Extravaganza!



What a lovely guest had to say about the last event at Epiphany Boutique:

"The moment I've been waiting for. Epiphany Boutique is and will always be a place I go to buy unique pieces because it compliments everything about me as a woman from the clothes, shoes and accessories.  This boutique is definitely for a woman who is confident about the way she wants to look at work and even after 5. Epiphany Boutique provided me with a great experience of customer service, educated me on the garments that I purchased and even the quality of the items I chose were definitely an investment for me. I love it and not to mention the dressing room is adorable.  I'm ecstatic to know that there is an intimate place I can go and shop and be catered to all at once.  What more can I ask for?!?!?!"
 - Jennifer White

Blog post written and designed by Patrice

No comments:

Post a Comment