Saturday, November 12, 2011

"My look for the 'Athletes & Entertainers' Celebrity Karaoke Event!"

Ok, had a last minute event to attend, the 'Athletes & Entertainers' Celebrity Karaoke Event , last night...and I was put on the list of "Possible Celebrities Contestants".  So, of course, the 1st thing that came to mind was what am I going to wear?!?!

I turned to a look that I know always works and looks great!  I snatched a Statement blazer from the boutique and paired it with a black top, black shorts, black tights, and a pair of black leather peep toe sling back pumps. Oh, not to forget a small but beautiful broach I added to the blazer and also additional accessories to finish the look.  I received soo many compliments...from the blazer to my shoes!  This look was a hit!! What do you think?!?!






LT

No comments:

Post a Comment